[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default US Fed Bank Fraud

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:31:35 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 7:26 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:26:06 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 6:05 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:34:22 -0600,
wrote:

On 20/07/2011 5:19 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:11:07 -0600,
wrote:
But at this point, does not mater, as the debt-tax, tax and debt greed
has pooched the USA.

so when the GOP congress in 2001 and 2003 cut taxes

you say this had NO effect on the deficit??

HAHAHAHAH

Who knows? Could be if they didn't cut it could have happened sooner.

HAHAHAH so bush ****ed us by spending trillions...TRILLIONS on war and
tax cuts

but it's the black guy's fault??

ROFLMAO!

At this point, doesn't mater, USD down again. Looked at the deals being
tossed about, they all are not worth **** and indicate USA can no longer
ever pay its bills again. A perpetual refusal to borrow real money and
ever pay the debts.

US DC is sinning. "In Debt We Trust!".

Screwed and pooched by liberalism and fraud.

Total nonsense. We can "pay our bills" and we're not broke. As usual,
you're qualified to listen to Rush and that's about it.