Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Obama destroyed the USA with DEBT

On 20/07/2011 5:08 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:44:07 -0600,
wrote:

On 14/07/2011 8:36 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:16:12 -0600,
wrote:

On 14/07/2011 7:50 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:44:17 -0600,
wrote:

you're ecoomically illierate

Don't you mean your credit rating is ****? Too much debt? Not enough
income? Need a job? Fleabagger parasite?

gee. if it was i wouldnt have been able to refinance my mortgage last
year

So how old are you? Are you one of those dumb****s over 50, unemployed
with a mortgage on the dole?

HAHAHAHA the right wing doesn't even know about refinancing!

You are right. We never get in such screwed up situations to require it.
--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.