Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Let Obama Pay as you Go

On 20/07/2011 4:58 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:50:46 -0600,
wrote:

Let Obama go pay as you go. No more debt.

we wouldnt have this debt if bush hadnt cut taxes for the rich and
spent a trillion on a useless war

but he's white....

Obama has outspent Bush in in the first year, compared to Bush in 8.

Your point? Might I suggest the dubious record of the largest debts
ever incurred in the worlds history now belong to Obama, the Great
American debtor of them all.

--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.