[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Send a message to your members of Congress

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:24:54 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/07/2011 8:11 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:47:26 -0700, "Califbill"
wrote:

"Canuck57" wrote in message ...

On 19/07/2011 12:27 AM,
wrote:

What a bunch of nonsense. Feel free to blame the poor for your
problems.

In part, you bet the poor are part of the problem.

Stop voting for Obama greed appeal. When poor vote with their greed and
envy, they get sucked into a debt whore like Obama, then Obama blows it
on waste causing them to suffer. But being poor also in wisdom, they
vote for the fool that wasted their futures.

Obama doesn't give a cold dead rats ass about anybody, just his greed
for power. Don't mistake his using your envy/greed against you for a
vote for caring. If he cared, the budget balancing would have occurred
2 1/2 years ago and could have been small enough with less debt that SSI
could be spared. But add $4++ trillion of corruption spend, now the
cuts have to go deeper.

Stupid poor voters cut their own throats with their envy and greed.
"Obama will pay for may gas and mortgage..." Ya right. Just the
stupid, greedy, envious poor with a vote voting stupid.

Good grief. You're the one who needs to do a little research. SSI is
not just about retirement money. There are lots of reasons why SSI is
totally appropriate. Of course, since you're getting yours and nobody
is talking about taking yours away, you have no problem taking other
people's away. What a hypocrite.

Sure.. get rid of supporting the arts. I'm sure that's going to solve
our economic problems, but heck, don't touch big oil or farm
subsidies, and for GOD SAKE don't penalize companies who ship jobs
overseas!

If the arts are worth saving, it would be because they are profitable
and attract paying customers.

Subsidies should all be cut permanently. So let me appeal to your greed
here. Why should you do without because food is subsidized for export
to other countries?

Subsidies is just a form of evil corruption. It starts off meaning well
but always ends up being a waste.

Actually, your SSI is being taken away. Te whole idea of Bernanke fraud
is to create inflation faster than government raises SSI benefits. Say
I create 100% inflation but don't raise your SSI...then I have
effectively in value terms reduced my SSI obligation in 1/2 the value.

Yep, but you like Obama/Bernanke and other fraudsters and suck in their
bull**** like a vacuum. Yep, screwed by the very people you worship.

Makes you pathetic that you can't see it.
Reply:
Was originally for those who were exempt from Social Security taxes.
Farmers mainly, not new immigrants, who are supposed to be sponsored and
that means financially.

Are you mentally incapable of learning how to post properly? Good
grief!

Most "farmers" these days have huge holdings. Feel free to blame
immigrants. I suppose your ancestors were Native American. I doubt it.

Too bad they didn't have an IQ test before you can vote. No doubt you
would fail. Just a envious, greedy parasite.

You have failed little man... at more than a few things.