Florida Jim Florida Jim is offline

Default Bad News for Conservatives, Good News for Americans

On 7/20/2011 11:35 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/20/11 11:12 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/07/2011 9:38 AM, Harryk wrote:
By MIRIAM JORDAN
WSJ

The skyrocketing growth of Latinos in the U.S., once driven by
immigration, is now fueled by births, chiefly by Mexicans and
Mexican-Americans, according to a new analysis of U.S. Census Bureau
data.

The size of the country's fastest-growing group has increased 43% since
2000, and more than doubled since 1990, to 50.5 million last year, when
Hispanics accounted for nearly one in six U.S. residents and for 23% of
people under the age of 18.

Edelmira Chavez, left, feeds her daughter in Langley Park, Md., as her
Salvadoran-born mother, right, holds the baby of her other daughter,
middle.

In the last decade, nearly 60% of that growth came from births rather
than new immigrants, the Pew Hispanic Center, a nonpartisan think tank,
said in a study released Thursday.

"That is a real reversal from what we have seen in the past," said Mark
Lopez, co-author of the report and associate director of the Pew
Hispanic Center.

- - -

Population changes are going to shove the GOP right down the toilet.

Your German Nazi heritage is showing through there Kruse.

Sorry, asshole...my grandparents were russian and polish.

Both staunch Christians, no doubt.