Chuck Baier

Default Sailing Cuba

Sorry Roy, but king george declared "hostilities over" therefore they
MUST BE and we are no longer in a war. But this thread was originally
started to discuss the restrictions of the cruising sailor and not the
pros and cons of the new US monarchy. But is certainly has generated
quite a bit of discussion.

Roy Jose Lorr wrote in message ...
beldar wrote:

Gabriel Latrémouille wrote:
Just read the new US Decree forbidding sailing to Cuba in Cruising World
Magazine.

snip
ahem... George Bush can pucker up and kiss my Royal Canadian Arse.
I'll sail anywhere I g0*#@mn well please and it does not please me to
sail to the USA anytime soon. You poor sods. Have any of you actually
read what the "U.S.A. Patriot Act" has done to your constitutional
rights? Wake up and smell the coffee kids, you don't have any
constitutional rights any longer.

There are always heightened restrictions on "rights" during times of war.
Don't think I'd want to live in a country that puts the whining and puling
of the mush headed before self defense.