I_am_Tosk I_am_Tosk is offline

Default Yo Scotty, did the pics come through for you?

In article ea212376-ca03-4ae3-a78f-
, says...

On Jul 18, 9:38*pm, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article 66c0abe6-e34a-4bc5-8084-
, says...

Sorry about the quality,. those were from my cell phone. Wish I could
have emailed them to you but that's all I have to work with for the
moment. now you can see whats going on,.

Yeah, I got 'em... Looks good. Now you just got to build the boxes!

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Yep, plans are in order. Good sturdy boxes, too!

BTW, Great job on the graphics!

Cool, hope you get some good weather. Yup, the graphics are coming
along. I designed and made them myself. We are introducing the new
package this weekend at our homecoming race Just finishing up the
headwork and putting the bike back together tomorrow. We will need to do
4 heat cycles and by Wednesday she will be tearing up the track on the
big bike again. I have some video to make for a possible new sponsor, if
we get this deal, she will be on her way to that blue plate for sure.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!