jps jps is offline

Default statesmen

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:27:46 -0700, wrote:

One of these two is more than just a politician.

"Just like we knew shutting down the government in 1995 was not going
to work for us — it helped Bill Clinton get reelected — I refuse to
help Barack Obama get reelected by marching Republicans into a
position where we have co-ownership of a bad economy.”

-- Mitch McConnell (talking the Laura Ingraham)

"May the day of judging President Nixon on anything less than his
entire life and career come to a close."

-- Pres. Bill Clinton at Nixon's funeral

McConnell is an ass and his rhetoric can do nothing but turn off
those in the middle.

He's already doing the Dems a favor with his stupidity.