[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Let Obama Pay as you Go

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:33:20 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 17/07/2011 11:46 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:17:54 -0600,
wrote:

On 16/07/2011 7:30 PM, L G wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:

Let Obama go pay as you go. No more debt.

No default will occur if Obama spends the money he gets on servicing
the debt. Default is 100% Obama decision.

Obama really is a LIAR. Yep, I accuse your president of being a bold
faced liar. All he sells are lies, FUD and debtors greed.

If on Aug 2nd Obama services the debt before running government there
is no default. Yep, service debs before bailouts, before Michelle's
50+ of servants, before munitions are purchased....

Just all about Obama bull**** and his priorities of destroying the USA
with DEBT.

You forgot the billions in foreign aid.

Agreed. If I was president, that would be outright eliminated. Zero
foreign aid. Doesn't work anyway, it is a form of bribery and
corruption. No sense in Americans feed the population of Pakistan
leaving the government the resources to develop nuclear bombs and
covertly supply weapons to Afghanistan to kill our troupes. Seems just
innately stupid. And Pakistan only owes $50 billion or so.

Further, hiring Americans to go do the work in foreign lands where labor
is lazy, breeding out of control and cheap seems more like just more
corruption. Especailly when 1/2 the population would love to cut an
American throat. Never feed your enemies.

You could even add UN corruption, every dollar justified and with some
cuts there too. The NWO egalitarians need a diet too. UN should be
about population breeding control, not covert ops for the NWO which is
screwing the USA middle class.

Two morons agreeing with each other. Alert Faux News!

To people can agree on some things, disagree on others, and most often
means they are thinking at a higher level than a parrot.

So Polly want a cracker?

All true. In any case, you're an idiot/racist and so is "Larry."