TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default Just in case any noticed

On Jul 17, 11:50*am, Harryk wrote:
On 7/17/11 12:38 PM, wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 00:17:41 -0700, *wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:53:29 -0700, wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 10:32:55 -0700, *wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 13:16:18 -0400,
wrote:

This is another day I am spending all of my time in the basement, typing
on the computer providing my groups with info on boating. *If anyone had
any doubts about my boating habits and frequency of boating should visit
my Google Group and Facebook Account. * I live for boating.

What the **** is your problem? *What would possibly cause you to
dedicate your existence to spoofing Harry?

Are you a shut in? *Divorced and bitter? *Jobless and no prospects?

Mental problems.

Clearly, but I'm wondering what caused them.

It's either genetics or nurture. Either one doesn't sound good.

Keep up the good work, I am glad you and jps are dedicated to riding
their ass.

It is their pleasure of course. Both like having something stuck
deeply inside their own.