posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Good news story to counter Dopers

On 7/16/11 1:40 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 04:59:43 -0700 (PDT), North Star
wrote:

While the dopers, spoofers etc have nothing better to occupy their
time, here's a Canadian that shows a shinning example..
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1253440.html

Great story, thanks Don!

You need to join my Google Group, Don provides links to The Chronicle
Herald everyday. For the past few weeks, if it wasn't for Don's posts
providing links to his newspaper, we wouldn't have any posts at all.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing