Dan Best

Default Sailing Cuba

Good point. BTW, you do know the definition of an honest politician
don't you? An honest polition is one that once you've bought him, stays
bought.

Peter Pan wrote:
Sure he has stated his position. His silence is as good as saying it.. Don't
you watch the TV ad's for car rental where silence is as good as saying
something?

Face it, no matter what he said today, would change tomorrow..

"Dan Best" wrote in message
newsF4pc.47297$536.8176968@attbi_s03

Has Kerry stated his position vis-a-vis travel to Cuba? If so, I
haven't heard it. Has anyone else?

Armond Perretta wrote:

Rich Hampel wrote:

Same would apply to JFK, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush
1, & Willy the Sleeze as well.

Agreed, but we already got rid of those guys, Rich. In about 6
months we'll finish the job, and then it's smooth sailing to La
Habana.

--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979