Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Good news story to counter Dopers

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/15/11 10:28 AM, Harryk wrote:

Hey, if you keep pointing out my lies, I'll go to my own google group
and stay there. I'm not going to put up with insults and name calling
from stupid right wing moron's like you.

You and your buddies have been "ID spoofing" me for years, and you've
failed to get the results you so badly seek.

A. I'm still here and I shall be until *I* decide to leave or,
hopefully, non-moderated usenet groups collapse because of the influx of
non-contributing morons like you. Your juvenile antics here have no
impact on me.

B. The few people here with whom I enjoy chatting can easily see that
your posts aren't mine. Neither you nor your fellow "Harry ID spoofers"
can write your way out of a wet paper bag. Your intellect and writing
skills are no better than those of an intellectually challenged third
grader. You're a dummy, just like your buddies here.

C. As I have stated any number of times, my other reason for being here
is to observe the behavior of low-life morons like you, Tosk, Canuck,
and a couple of others. It's the "safe" way to observe deviant behavior.

D. Your antics and those of your equally juvenile buddies drive away
posters and convince many possible new posters that "this" is simply not
a place worth their trouble.

E. The fact that you don't have the balls to post with your own handle
speaks volumes about you.

You stupid spoofer, you talking about balls? You are a coward of the
first magnitude. You know damned well that I'm such a narcissist that I
can't leave here. I need to be noticed, and your bull**** above is not
true at all. The only thing you've done above is prove that you can not
lie nearly as good as I can. Want to see a picture of my bobcat,
asshole?