Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Good news story to counter Dopers

In article m,
says...

On 7/15/2011 9:15 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 8:16 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/15/11 7:59 AM, North Star wrote:
While the dopers, spoofers etc have nothing better to occupy their
time, here's a Canadian that shows a shinning example..
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1253440.html

What a classy guy. Tough, too. I first encountered Mennonites out in
Kansas, where a group of them were involved in a peace organization.
This was before the War Against Vietnam heated up, so it wasn't
targeting that misadventure, just war generally.

PS - I did have some local Mennonites rebuild my Barn and some of the
out buildings on my property. They really do a great job.

To see the fine work they did, look up harry's place on zillow. and
notice the barn and out buildings have become invisible.

Hey, if you keep pointing out my lies, I'll go to my own google group
and stay there. I'm not going to put up with insults and name calling
from stupid right wing moron's like you.