Steve B[_4_] Steve B[_4_] is offline

Default WooHoo

After sitting for a very long time, my boat is getting the attention it
deserves. Because of some health issues, and some remodeling, it has been
on the back burner for a while. Then I found a Merc certified mechanic who
makes house calls. He's going to go through it, and make it run like new.

Good news, 125# psi each cylinder, good spark, the motor is good. He also
has some power trim units he got off some houseboats at Lake Powell, and can
put one on for a great price.

Going to clean it up. Will take some pics to share.

Looks like I get to dust off my captain's hat soon.

I see the group is still alive and convulsing.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide