Stanley Barthfarkle

Default WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

Sent to me by my wife a month ago-

Subject: MARRIAGE

Marriage (Part I)

Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the

wedding,
he laid down the following rules:

I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I

don't
expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the table
unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting,

fishing,
boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you
give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that

there
will be sex here at seven o'clock every night... whether you're here

or
not."

( SHE'S GOOD!)

Marriage (Part II)

Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding
anniversary! The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a

headstone
that reads, 'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever.'
"Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that

reads,
"Here Lies My Husband Stiff At Last.'"

(HE ASKED FOR IT!)

Marriage (Part III)

Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast

table.
Husband gets up in a rage and says, "And you are no good in bed

either,"
and
storms out of the house. After sometime he realizes he was nasty and

decides
to make amends and rings her up. She comes to the phone after many

rings,
and the irritated husband says, "what took you so long to answer the

phone?"
She says, "I was in bed." "In bed this early, doing what?"
"Getting a second opinion!"

(YEP, HE HAD THAT COMING, TOO!)

Marriage (Part IV)

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so

proud
of himself, that he starts calling his wife," Mother of Six" in spite

of
her
objections. One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's
time to go home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as

well.
He shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of six?"

His
wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts right back,
"Anytime
you're ready, Father of Four."

(RIGHT ON, LADY!)

God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough

draft
before the masterpiece.

"Shiver Me Timbers" wrote in message
Stanley Barthfarkle wrote:

Lighten up, guy....it's a joke. For every "why XYZ's are better than

women"
joke, there is at least one "why XYZ's are better than men" joke.

And, of course, for every usenet post there is someone who just can't

wait
to jump down someone's throat for being politically incorrect.

Viva La Differance !

Well Stan please post the - "why XYZ's are better than men" joke
please and thank you..... I presume you have it handy.