wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default is stimulus spending good for america?

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:22:28 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 13/07/2011 6:40 PM, L G wrote:
wf3h wrote:
turns out it is good for jobs. of course, the right wing hates america
and wants it destroyed so they're killing jobs:

http://andrewsullivan.thedailybeast....f-the-day.html

Obama maxed out the credit card. He FAILED.

Depends, was bankrupting USA and mortgaging future generations with
debt-taxation to newborns his objective? Then I would say he was doing
pretty darned good job.

Fleabagers don't realize job creating investors see the pending
debt-taxation comng, the statism tax greed.

taxes are the lowest in 60 years.

but he's too stupid to know that

but he knows our pres is black...

Too bad we can't reach the fleabaggers. I guess their greed is so
strong that rationality and integrity mater to them not.

gee. we have a right wing congress

what cuts have they proposed?

oh. none