posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Florida Jim Florida Jim is offline

Default Time for a little bit of truth.

On 7/14/2011 12:12 PM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/14/2011 12:06 PM, Jay wrote:
On 7/14/2011 11:32 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/14/2011 11:28 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In , says...

I admit it. I've been ID spoofing three or four posters here on a
regular basis. I'm doing it for kicks. I ID spoof Don White from
Canada,
Harry Krause, Miss Plume, anyone who isn't a diehard conservative
like me.

Why do I do it?

Simple. I don't have anything else to do and I like upsetting people.

Thank you for all the laughs.

flajim, aka jay, aka Don White, aka hkrause, aka just about everyone.

:)

Nice try, Harry Krause

iBoat More is yet anther of my IDs in usenet. Ain't it great?

Not that it matters to me, but, you're setting yourself up for a heart
attack.
Here's a tip for you. If certain posters stress you out, simply don't
read them or use your filters.

Jay is another of my identifies...Jay for Jim...florida jim.

Jay gave you good advice, Krause. Don't be stupid now. Do you really
want to have a heart attack?