posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Florida Jim Florida Jim is offline

Default Time for a little bit of truth.

On 7/14/2011 12:06 PM, Jay wrote:
On 7/14/2011 11:32 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/14/2011 11:28 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In , says...

I admit it. I've been ID spoofing three or four posters here on a
regular basis. I'm doing it for kicks. I ID spoof Don White from
Canada,
Harry Krause, Miss Plume, anyone who isn't a diehard conservative
like me.

Why do I do it?

Simple. I don't have anything else to do and I like upsetting people.

Thank you for all the laughs.

flajim, aka jay, aka Don White, aka hkrause, aka just about everyone.

:)

Nice try, Harry Krause

iBoat More is yet anther of my IDs in usenet. Ain't it great?

Not that it matters to me, but, you're setting yourself up for a heart
attack.
Here's a tip for you. If certain posters stress you out, simply don't
read them or use your filters.

Jay is another of my identifies...Jay for Jim...florida jim.