Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default A great time was had by all....

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:11:09 -0400, L G wrote:

Harryk wrote:
On 7/13/11 12:53 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:06:47 -0400,
wrote:

Nice photos, John. I still love that boat and you keep it in mint
condition!

You're kidding right? Only *I* have the best of boats, and the best of
everything. Me, ME ME!!!

========

This spoofing shtick of yours is funny once in a while but it gets old
very quickly. Not only that, it also contributes to the large volume
of clutter here and invariably inspires the real Harry, and sometimes
his collection of flys, to reply.

Why not post something about boats? It would help to boost the signal
to noise ratio.

Did I miss your exciting post showing the "dots" from your trip?

WAFA is jealous.

====

Yes.

Word to the wise: Don't be one of the flys.

We all know what they are attracted to.