Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Isn't it amazing...

On 7/12/11 10:41 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,

says...

On 7/12/11 10:10 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In raweb.com,
says...

On 7/11/2011 12:32 PM, Harryk wrote:

...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them -
recreational boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

Knock yourself out asshat. If you are so concerned about owning a
newsgroup, you will be criticized, and mocked and laughed at for your
efforts. Keep on being you, and providing us with much comic relief. Ta
Ta WAFA.

Harry is delusional.. I haven't said word one about his little circle
jerk. He is just grasping at straws.. Sick ****er he is.

Liar. Oh, have you identified the union leaders you claimed were on the
GM board...oh, wait, that was more of your uninformed bull****.

How's that fifth rate racing team doing these days?

"I did it all for the unions."

I am guessing Harry asked me a question.. Harry, I have you filtered, I
only see you if someone repeats you... And the fifth rate team is
meeting with a pro trainer who scouted her last month. If it works out,
she may be moving to the west coast to train for a while. If she does
well, she may end up with a bike too

Uh huh.

Was she discovered at a soda fountain?