Glenn Ashmore

Default Sailing Cuba

Doug Dotson wrote:
So what has Cuba done to protet this action?

Well, we just found out. Castro has closed all stores that sell any
imported items claiming a need to conserve foreign exchange funds.
Obviously a political ploy because the new rules do little to actually
reduce the flow of money form Florida but it does give him one more
hardship forced on the Cuban people by the Bush administration.

If you look back at history for the past 50 years, Coca Cola, Levis and
rock and roll have been more effective at bringing down dictators than
any embargo.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com