Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Isn't it amazing...

On 7/11/11 3:31 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/11/11 3:12 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/11/11 3:03 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 11, 1:32 pm, wrote:
...there are so few actual posters here these days, and more than a
handful of those remaining are so obsessed with my efforts to set up a
discussion group about subjects that don't interest them - recreational
boating and fishing.

You have to wonder why Canuck, the several "Harry ID Spoofers," Tosk,
the Loogy/Loogy Imitator Moron, the flajim jerk, and several others,
apparently, are so concerned about a discussion group where their sort
of behavior isn't tolerated.

My guess is that the dopers are threatened by the idea of a moderated
group.. where 'their kind' isn't allowed over the threshold.

And they have nothing else to talk about aside from you, jps, me, and
Ms. Plume.

This asshole spoofer starts a post about Canuck, Tosk, Loogy, flajim and
others and then is stupid enough to say "They have nothing else to talk
about but you, jps, me and ms.plume". That is a joke. I would never say
that or specifically start a post just to call Canuck, Tosk, Loogy,
flajim and others names. Anyone who does that is obviously a ID spoofer.

Duh, my new typewriter is giving me hell. Change "buy" to BUT

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing