iBoat much iBoat much is offline

Default Recreational Boating & Fishing is moving, maybe...

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

...I'm contemplating moving the group to Facebook because Facebook
offers the opportunity for posters to upload photos and videos, and
additionally, seems a much more user friendly place than google groups.

If you are interested in making the move with us, let me know. If you
are on Facebook, I can email you an invite. If you are not on Facebook,
it is easy enough to sign up and it doesn't cost anything.

I've set the group up there but at the moment it is just a shell. It is
Recreational Boating & Fishing

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!

HK

Go for it. Anything to get you and Don away from here.