Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Recreational Boating & Fishing is moving, maybe...

On 10/07/2011 11:20 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:28:59 -0400,
wrote:

...I'm contemplating moving the group to Facebook because Facebook
offers the opportunity for posters to upload photos and videos, and
additionally, seems a much more user friendly place than google groups.

If you are interested in making the move with us, let me know. If you
are on Facebook, I can email you an invite. If you are not on Facebook,
it is easy enough to sign up and it doesn't cost anything.

I've set the group up there but at the moment it is just a shell. It is
Recreational Boating& Fishing

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!

HK

Well, I haven't really participated... just signed up. Also, I don't
want to set up a fake Facebook, and I don't want to use my real one...
so, I guess, no, but don't use my vote as the tie-breaker.

Got your email, btw... thanks.

Sorry, wrong deplume...

No friends.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...