[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Darwin award

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 16:50:12 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 09/07/2011 3:30 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 7/9/11 5:13 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

http://www.joe.ie/sports/us-sports/v...fall-0013881-1

Tried to steal the ball from someone else and paid the ultimate price.

I am not a fan of professional sports, and baseball is the worst pro
sport of them all, but if I knew I would see one of these
knuckle-crawlers fall out of the stands, I would go just for a cheap
giggle.

You know he is a right wing asswipe.

Funny, I thought of him as a selfish liberal, just had to steal the ball
from someone else. Personal greed drove him over the edge, literally.
And that is a leftie fleabagger trait.

I view baseball as one of the better sports. Isn't like hockey, where
it is about "lets do some damage...". Or football for that mater.
Doesn't come with the snobery of golf.

But obviously not safe for greedy idiots.

Yet another demonstration of your stupidity...