Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Another weekend without boating

On 7/10/11 3:35 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/07/2011 11:52 AM, *e#c wrote:
On Jul 10, 1:33 pm, wrote:
Does anyone know someone in the Baltimore area who owns a boat, and is
looking for a fishing buddy. I haven't been out on a boat all year, and
wish I knew someone who had a boat.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Nice " try " spoofer.

Or skitz. Harryk does not have a boat (either one).

I have one and a half boats, actually. One is a canoe and the other is a
"semi" trawler. The larger boat has a higher dollar value than your net
worth.