Default Manual marine head

Peggie, am I remembering correctly that a Type I MSD has to be mounted
lower than the head? In that case, I can never use one 'cause
understandably the head is about as low as you can get on the boat.

Jim.

Peggie Hall wrote:

IMO, a far better solution than any of the above is a Type I MSD (CG
certified device that treats waste and discharges overboard legally in
all waters except those specifically designated "no discharge," which
are few and far between in coastal waters. Why have to deal with the
problems of storing waste aboard if you don't have to?