Dan Best

Default Sailing Cuba

I can't say that I blame you. I love my country, but for the last dozen
years, I have been disgusted and ashamed of it's leadership. I wonder
how much worse it's going to have to get before people wake up and vote
some people into the congress and white house who actually believe in
the constitution.

Mika wrote:
On Tue, 11 May 2004 01:16:28 GMT, "Jim Carter"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

Oh oh! Now that the 'cat is out of the bag' you'd better stay away from
the US. Next thing we'll be reading about you stripped naked and led

around

on a dog leash.

Now, that's funny! I damn near fell off my chair laughing, just thinking
about it.

Well, I was watching theTravel Show on BBC last night. Some people
were quite serious about avoiding the US as holiday destination, as
there is a remote possibility of being treated real bad by the INS.
Overstayed your visa many years back, airline did not inform the INS
about your departure, maybe mistake you for someone else etc. Even
well-behaving WASP businessmen end up in jail and deported.

Been to the US many times, but now it is off my list, especially as
we have small children I want to keep away from problems. There are
plenty of other destinations, were even aliens have legal rights.

Mike

Jim

--
Dan Best - (707) 431-1662, Healdsburg, CA 95448
B-2/75 1977-1979