Jay[_5_] Jay[_5_] is offline

Default Darwin award

On 7/9/2011 6:50 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/07/2011 3:30 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 7/9/11 5:13 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

http://www.joe.ie/sports/us-sports/v...fall-0013881-1

Tried to steal the ball from someone else and paid the ultimate price.

I am not a fan of professional sports, and baseball is the worst pro
sport of them all, but if I knew I would see one of these
knuckle-crawlers fall out of the stands, I would go just for a cheap
giggle.

You know he is a right wing asswipe.

Funny, I thought of him as a selfish liberal, just had to steal the ball
from someone else. Personal greed drove him over the edge, literally.
And that is a leftie fleabagger trait.

I view baseball as one of the better sports. Isn't like hockey, where it
is about "lets do some damage...". Or football for that mater. Doesn't
come with the snobery of golf.

But obviously not safe for greedy idiots.

Footnote: Last year he said that baseball is the only sport he has
enough interest in to watch on TV. Notice how he gets off on other
people's pain and suffering? He's really sick.