Paul Revere

Default Sailing Cuba

In article , To wrote:
On Mon, 10 May 2004 02:16:41 GMT, (Paul Revere) wrote:

In article s.com, "O:P\)"

wrote:
So what do you care so much about Cuba? Go to the Bahamas or any other
Island there

Yes, just do as your told and no one will get hurt.

Welcome to the land of the free.

I'm sure you could find a place to live more "free" and you will
not have to complain.

Hey, how about "free" Cuba?

You know what, Wally, I don't care that much about how "free" people are in
Cuba; I don't live there.

I live in the US and what I do care about, Wally, is how free people are HERE.

If you want to live in a country where people don't complain, at least not out
loud, I'm sure you can find a place to live that will suit you better than the
US.

Hey, how about complaint "free" Cuba.