John Herring John Herring is offline

Default Yo Canuck!

On Jul 7, 1:11*pm, John H wrote:
I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

How many posts have you made in that period that didn't have a thing
to do with boats or boating?