Glenn Ashmore

Default Sailing Cuba

Doug Dotson wrote:

{Reality: Every week that goes by I feel like I am sinking ever deeper
into a bad dream. I hope everyone wakes up in time to VOTE in November
and restore the chance for freedom here in the US}

Vote for who? Kerry? I suppose he was for freedom before he was against it.
Or was it the other way around? Which way is the wind blowing?

I hate to get into a political discussion on a news group that almost
uniquely has remained free of them, especially when I don't like either
of the candidates but something is going terribly askew here.

According to a letter to the Senate Finance Committee from the head of
the Office of Foreign Assets Control, which is supposed to be tracking
terrorist funds, they have been allocated only enough funds for 4 people
to track Al Quida finances and more than two dozen tracking Cuban
travel. Somebody needs to get their priorities in order.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com