Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Yo Canuck!

On 7/8/11 10:14 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 08/07/2011 7:53 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/8/11 9:38 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:48:34 -0400,
wrote:

Does that mean you're going to stop posting your snarky little insults

If you have ever been insulted by anything I've said you should be
assured that it was intentional.

Wow, cool.. But don't go too far. I filtered harry and his crew and now
I have filtered those who even though I agree with, still spend the day
snipping back and fourth with them, and an asshole and now all I see is
you, Dick, Tim, Wayne, Jim... and, uh... Well, that's about it so don't
spend too much time with Harry cause I really do like reading your
stuff

Is it really fair that Tosk has pretty much stopped posting his
stupidity and has left that field to Canuck, Loogy, and a few of the
cowardly righties?

Well, someone has to call the fleabags to the carpet on their bull****
and lies.

Mind you, I am increasing starting to realize you can't reclaim or sway
a greedy fleabagger. Might be just best let them dream in in their
stupidity and selfishness.

If there are any fleabags around, they're in your household. No one here
posts more political bull**** and lies than you do. There really doesn't
seem to be anything you really know. The posts of yours I read I look at
to see what the crazy side of the street believes.

Your concept of what "the other side" does or for that matter earns is
absurd. I probably spend more on cat food and kitty litter each month
than you earn.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing