Don White

Default Sailing Cuba

"Jim Carter" wrote in message news:cWTnc.24135 Whoa!
Just a damn minute here! What's that!!! Are you saying that
your US Homeland Security Force can seize my boat if I happen to go across
Lake Huron to an American Port, just because I have traveled to Cuba? I

am
a Canadian who travels on a Canadian registered vessel. My government has
no restrictions on travel to Cuba. Were does it say this? Show me the

law
that states this, please! This past February was my seventh trip to

cruise
Cuba and it's waters. It is a great place to visit and the people are
wonderful.

James D. Carter, Port Captain, GLCC
"The Boat"
Bayfield
Canada

Oh oh! Now that the 'cat is out of the bag' you'd better stay away from
the US. Next thing we'll be reading about you stripped naked and led around
on a dog leash.