Doug Dotson

Default Sailing Cuba

OOOO! Now you did it!

"FMc" wrote in message
So, I think that I would love to sail to Cuba. What can those in power do
about confiscating my boat?

"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
I know, I read it too.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Cardinal Bill" wrote in
message ...
Doug Dotson wrote:

Doug, I scanned the article. Basically the proclamation by Bush says
that Homeland Security can sieze your boat and toss you and all the
people off of it (and maybe into the clink) ANYWHERE in America

(meaning
if you're setting in Seattle or Chicago) if they "think" you "might"

be
going to Cuba or "might have been" to Cuba. You don't actually have

travel there. Oh yeah...this goes for ANY boat. Meaning if you're
from, say Mexico or any other nation in the world, and you're in an
American port Homeland Security can seize your boat.

--
Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow,

next
week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to
explain why it didn't happen.
-- Winston Churchill