Chuck Baier

Default Sailing Cuba

What an idiot.

(CommieFidel) wrote in message . com...
Hello Gabriel Latrémouille and other Bush haters.

Comrades it is indeed most excellent of you and others to lend your
support to us wonderful Cubans.

As you know we are a truly wonderful people. I, as dictator, wish let
you know that you are all welcome to come and visit as much as you
like as long as you follow a few simple rules.

Since private property is unnecessary in this workers paradise, once
your boat arrived in our waters it is immediately the property of the
state. I consider our finest moment to be the dislocation of so many
from their property and not having to compensate them for it. We hope
you have very nice boats. The Cuban navy will put them to good use.
On the other hand, the weather is very nice and you can enjoy the
sunshine and work on your tan.

If you come to our country, expect to stay. You can only return to
the United States if you become criminally insane, infected with HIV,
are a murderer, homosexual, or have any other honest to god
psychopathy.

Speaking of god--we don't have one here in this paradise so please
leave your saint christopher medals outside our border.

You will not need any of those US dollars either because here
everything for sale is free. We'll take those dollars off your hands
right away. Right now we are out of everything. So there's not much
for sale but you can get an excellent deal on everything on our
shelves. It's free!!!!!

There's plenty of jobs--remember this is a workers paradise. All the
workers are happy and fully employed.

We have no crime here--being a workers paradise. Every one here is
giddy with joy. That's why we only send north the psychopaths,
infected, homosexuals etc.

For the life of me,I can't understand why so many of you comrades are
mad at Bush 43. Before him, Bill Clinton had the same policies
towards our paradise. And 43's father 41 had the same policy. And
before him Regan, and before him, Jimmy Carter etc. right back to JFK.

In CUBA, we have an especial affinity for those in the Democratic
party. Afterall, they agree with us that no one "needs" guns except
for the police and military. They are also beavering away in their
congress attempting to raise the tax rates to 100% of all earned
income over 1 cent. (JUST LIKE HERE!!!!!)

Once GWB43 is voted out you can come and visit as much as you like.
Unless you are from South Florida, and voted for GWB43. Even though
democrats pander to every liberal, unionist, gay, statist group of
people--we like them better than those hateful private property, free
speech loving, industrious savers in South Florida.

CommieFidel