Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Yo Canuck!

On 07/07/2011 2:11 PM, John H wrote:
I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Your saying 66 psots a day? Probably me posting one and 3 to 4 fleabags
follow on with chirp. No big... keeps the fleas occupied. And doesn't
bother me. I like to see the fleas do the chirp.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

Why? Just put us all in the filter.

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Agreed there. Merge all these fleas and you still don't have a whole brain.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

Might be, turn the filter back on, your prerogative.

Follow on from fleas and parrots will appear shortly.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...