HarryK[_9_] HarryK[_9_] is offline

Default No more gas .....

On 7/7/11 4:02 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/7/11 3:42 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Just means instead of parking boats in Miami or Boca Raton, go over to a
Caribbean island and park it there. Obama's master plan, detax America
by sending it offshore. Because if you tank holds 500 gallon, I don't
see them carting 5 gallon jerry cans all day.

The list of subjects about which you know nothing grows larger every
day. I don't want to accuse you of being dumber than Tosk or Loogy, but,
damn, you're definitely in the same League of FLEEGs.*

*FLEEG...someone who is so dumb he might have a flat line EEG.

PS - Please don't construe this as a personal insult. I don't endorse
that behavior.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing