jps

Default OT--new candidate

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Tiffany's didn't report record profits in the quarter the tax rebates and
tax cut went into effect...but Wal-mart did. I think you best be

consultin'
with some new economics gurus.

That's the effect of several hundred thousand checks going out for between
400 and 800 dollars. It's not an every week thing bozo. Think what would
happen to our economy if the tax cuts were actually aimed at the folks who'd
spend money at WalMart. That's right, it'd go through the roof and we'd be
manufacturing jobs. The only problem with the Bush tax cut is that the
lower and middle classes were paid to keep their mouths shut with a one time
payment, while the wealthy will be banking some nice profits for the balance
of the year.

Wake up there doc, you're a member of the White Party of the Selfish.

There isn't a single economist who endorsed Bush's theory on tax cuts, other
than the shills he keeps in the administration.