*e#c *e#c is offline

Default No more gas .....

On Jul 6, 12:34*am, mike wrote:
On Jul 5, 3:40*pm, "*e#c" wrote:

Marina Operators are starting to discontinue selling Gas. This,
apparenetly due to more people fueling at gas Stations. Those with
bigger Boats....you're on your own. Call the Gas Truck to make a "
Special Delivery ".

The news includes Diesel, as well.

Hmmm...please state your sources...gas/diesel is available in San
Diego Bay and Mission bay (CA) with no problem...well, except the cost
(but that has always been the case)!

Local News. Marina Operators are fed up with the lack of tax breaks.
More and more people are filling up at Gas Stations (those like me,
that trailer) instead of the Marina. I did not say they are "stopping
completely".
The Marina Operators have to sell their gas at a higher price to cover
costs, and have a profit margin. IMO....they have a LOT of "profit
margin ".