wf3h[_2_] wf3h[_2_] is offline

Default Obama destroyed the USA with DEBT

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 20:16:19 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:43:45 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

you need to do a little more research. obama never promised to 'fix'
anything. he promised a change...and he's done it. but the right wing
has developed a scorched earth policy using the middle class as
kindling. he didn't double bush's spending. you're a liar. a racist,
scum bag, cross burning idiot liar

bush's last budget was 1.2 TRILLION in debt

obama's is 1.5T. not much different

is this what you guys discuss at klavern meetings in between dragging
black guys behind your pick ups?

You are a ****ing retard.. I am the furthest thing you will ever find to
a racist, if you knew anything about my family and my own personal
history, you would know how much of an idiot you frekin' are...

HAHAHAH the furthest thing? with your obama obsession, it's apparent
you'd have OWNED obama if you could!