NOYB

Default OT--new candidate

Tiffany's didn't report record profits in the quarter the tax rebates and
tax cut went into effect...but Wal-mart did. I think you best be consultin'
with some new economics gurus.

"jps" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Clark's candidacy is being orchestrated by the Clintonista's...and most
people know that "Clinton" and "truth" should not even appear in the

same
sentence.

THere's more honor and forthrightness in any Clinton bone (yes, including
that one) than in any of the buffoons who inhabit and control the White
House currently, apart from Colin Powell.

Even if Clark says that he'll roll back tax cuts, he'll make it sound

like
heaven in comparison to four more years of moronic moves by the

buffoon
in
office now.

Rolling back tax cuts during a rebounding economy would result in a

double
dip recession...and possibly a depression. That sound like "heaven" to

you?

Rolling back tax cuts on the richest Americans regains us close to $100
billion dollars in our annual budget. You think that'll cause a double

dip
recession? Starting where, at Tiffany's?