Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Now what have we here?

On 06/07/2011 3:32 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 04:50:13 -0700 (PDT), "Jack."
wrote:

On Jul 6, 5:41 am, wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 21:56:31 -0600,
wrote:

On 05/07/2011 9:43 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
Your President is secretly holding terrorist suspects?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...mali-detainee-...

If this was Bush's doing the liberal quell would be screaming for his
head! Which incidentally they have done, and still do.

Obama is above the law. According to fleabags and those in congress not
willing to force Obama to the table on it. Obama does not need to go to
congress for war.

he could lie about it like bush did

he could spend a trillion like bush did

he could kill 4400 troops like bush did

but, of course, bush is white...so we cant criticize him....

Pay attention, bob. Bush is old news. He's already been
criticized... repeatedly.

no, he hasnt

and no, you havent learned history

Obama is black, so we can't criticize him? Seems to be your mantra.
Stick your head back into the sand.

obama is black bush is white. there's NO criticism of bush at all.

ALL is directed towards the

black

guy

Bamer be 1/2 white, 1/2 black fool. Race has nothing to do with stupid.
And Obama is plenty stupid.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------