Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Apology to group

On 7/6/11 5:00 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:24:27 -0400, Florida wrote:

On 7/6/2011 4:01 PM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:13:57 -0400, Florida wrote:

My apology for flying off the handle and swearing at Harry Krause. He
deserves it. You don't.

Jay had a great idea a few hours ago. Killfile the ...

That's good but this Krause creep sends his crap to your email when he
doesn't get the attention he wants on rec.boats.
So how are you doing? Been doing any boating or camping lately?
We plan to drive to Titusville to watch the last shuttle launch Friday.
Also have some beach camping scheduled for the summer.

Yeah, been doing some of both, but golf tends to get in the way. But, golf is what burns off the
calories, so I can't give it up. Walking the dog is not the most exciting thing in the world.

We go camping at least once a month with a small Good Sam group of local folks. It's a fun group.
Our last trip was down to Solomon's Island, MD. The Navy has a rec center down there and, for $35
bucks a night, it's a nice place to go. Took younger daughter and family. They stayed in tents on
our site, so at least they had a fan. I bought the two older grandkids a tent, and they spent the
night in it. Had a blast.

If Krause is sending you emails, notify his ISP. That may help. But, he can be filtered from emails
also.

Hehehe. Herring is responding to an ID spoofer and...oh...it's the real
flajim who is sending me emails. I've responded to one or two.

You're a real asshole, Herring.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing