Harryk Harryk is offline

Default A treat for Yall

On 7/6/11 11:26 AM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:51:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 5, 8:07 pm, wrote:
On Jul 5, 10:12 am, wrote:

On 7/5/2011 1:27 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:56 pm, wrote:
A duet by Pat and Martina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbv5i...eature=related

Well we had a special treat Monday. We stayed on our boat on the
Charles River for the 4th of July in Boston. Got to hear Martina live
while watching her on TV.

And Pat always knocks my (Red) Sox off too!

After watching the DC fireworks on the TV, we switched to Boston. I wish I'd watched only Boston's.
I've never been able to figure why the capitol of the country couldn't do a better job.

Boston always does a great job.

My recollection is that the DC fireworks are paid for by the city
government of the District of Government. I saw the Boston fireworks on
TV in the past and was curious because they seemed a lot more extensive.
The Boston show apparently is paid for by private corporate interests.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing