iBoat alot iBoat alot is offline

Default Florida is screwed up place

In article ,
says...

On 7/5/11 9:44 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/07/2011 7:32 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/5/11 9:24 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/07/2011 7:16 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 5, 9:38 pm, wrote:
So in Florida, kid makes too much noise just throw them to the gators.

If someone comes asking, just lie.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...y-verdict.html

Does not mater you never reported your two year old missing. Does not
mater that there is no sane use for chloroform in the home or you
leave
some behind. No explanations required....

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------

Are you surprised??
You just have to look at some of the Floridians we suffer in here on a
daily basis to understand what passes for 'normal' down there.

Yep. I would have thought manslaughter at minimum or a hung jury. Not a
one with any rationality in them at all? Wow....

Didn't know Florida had gone that far downhill since I last visited the
state. Which would be Okeechobee (sp?) bass fishing in 1997 or so.

Normal must be stupid.

The state charged Anthony with aggravated manslaughter, but for that
charge to stick, the state would have had to prove Anthony killed the
child. It lacked the evidence to do that.

By that logic, I didn't see the bullet so how do I know where the bullet
came from?

Even if it was an accident, rolled off the counter onto a knife....then
bag 'n dump. Guess that is not a crime?

The state failed to prove its serious charges. *That* is why she was not
convicted.

Tell that to your idiot buddy Don.