jps

Default Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

I'm not sure just how much weapons inspection is going on these days.
It's certainly not a top focal point for the mainstream media. Just
trying to restore order, provide aid to the people, and rebuilding the
infrastructure, seems to be taking up the lion's share of our time and
effort.

Last time I heard anything, there were *hundreds* of inspectors rooting
around Iraq looking for weapons. Not only aren't there any remaining,
there's no information being uncovered that suggests they were moved
elsewhere.

Iraq, we didn't go there for the oil, but we're sure not leaving without it.