Messing In Boats

Default Looking for an anchor that I can store disassembled - other thanFortress?

I hate to recommend Glenn Ashmore but he did deliver my Spade as
promised a lot cheaper than anyone else and I have to admit it's the
best anchor I have ever used. It disassembles quickly, but it's my
primary, so I don't do that very often.

I used it in British Columbia and Alaska, which has a wierd shale, clay,
mud and shell mixture that is tough to set an anchor in. We were having
particular troubles one night, trying to get it to set like we do in the
sand in Lake Superior. Someone in our fiord told us on the radio to just
throw in it and go to bed, because they like to set themselves. That's
what we did from then on, even in some strange slopes and fierce tides
and our anchor alarm never woke us.

Capt. Jeff