Doug Kanter

Default OT--new candidate

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:11:46 -0400, Dave Hall wrote:

In Iraq, there is no superpower supplying arms to the terrorists. Once
we cut off their supply lines completely, they'll soon be reduced to
throwing rocks.

Point taken about arms supply, but I wouldn't underestimate the power of a
rock. A motivated and resourceful enemy will find a way to kill. I think
this has been established in our not so distant past.

Yes. The VC moved quite a lot of material down the Ho Chi Minh trail, with
the stuff strapped to bicycles and pushcarts. They did it wearing sandles
and little not much else but rice.